Monday, January 14, 2008

Operation Sexy Update!

Wow,, again it's been five days since I last posted anything. I'm sorry.

Well, I weighed myself last night (I always seem to weigh more at night, so I'm using that as my measure) and I'm pretty sure I'm at around 188lb. So I might have lost a pound! Wooohoooo!

Seriously, though, I was disheartened that my caffeine pill diet was ultimately a total waste of time. But Operation Sexy is not dead! I just need to think of another way to slim down.

So I have decided to do the inexplicable and actually try eating less - and more sensibly.

So wifey and went shopping and managed to stock up on Weight Watchers and cereal. One thing I've definitely noticed is that I tend to skip breakfast and that probably explains why I get cranky and irritable. So for breaky, I'm going to have a bowl of Cookie Crisp (I know, I know, but it's pretty good for you and it's the only 'edible' cereal at the supermarket we go to) and a glass or two of orange juice.

With that lining my stomach, I'm going to try and keep my input of calories down by eating Weight Watchers microwave meals. They're cheap from our local BJ's cash&carry.

Considering a chicken sandwich in a kaiser roll with a couple of slices of cheese and a can of Mountain Dew got my lunch-time calories up to a whopping 600 or 700, keeping them about 300 or less - thanks to Weight Watchers - is probably a good way to keep my intake limited.

And I have broken my soda rule! Even through it tastes like crap, I find a diet Pepsi or Coke (with no calories) is a fairly good way of filling my tum-tum without ingesting any calories.

So we'll give this change of lifestyle a week and see if I have any positive or negative effects on it.

No comments: