Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh dear!

Been far too long since my last post.

Well, I'm still on the Caffeine Pill diet and so far - I haven't lost any weight. Not even a pound.

Things looked pretty promising on the first couple of days, when I seemed to have a couple of pounds drop right off like butter. But this weekend - and I was a bit naughty diet-wise, I'll admit - they came crashing back on.

Now Wifey tells me that four days is not a fair approximation of how a diet is going, so I will withhold official judgement until Wednesday, when I'll weigh myself and see if my first week of dieting has had any success or not.

But in terms of 'diet' the caffeine pill routine isn't all that pleasent. I've had nausea pretty much throughout my routine, especially in the mornings. I've also found sleeping a lot more difficult (surviving on about four or five hours a night at the moment) and I get headaches and, strangely enough, tooth-ache. Not like a specfic toothache. More like my teeth are too big for my mouth or something.

So I'm pretty miserable - and since I have definitely been eating a bit less, we'll have to see on Wednesday whether this 'get thin quick' scheme is really worth it.

No comments: