Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Death to the Mountain Dew

Every lunch time, I enjoy a can of delicious Mountain Dew with my sandwich.

That's 175 calories right there, gobbled down.

Operation Sexy Rule 001 is - Ban the Mountain Dew! And the full-fat Coke, the lemonade, the Sprite, the Red Bull. All of that high calorie mouthwash. It's the DEVIL'S FIZZ!

If I'm going to reap the rewards of drinking high sugar, high calorie crap (i.e. another few inches on my waistline) I'm going to make damn sure that drink comes as God intended it...

Brimming with alcohol.

Wine, beer and gin & tonics.... They are delicious and heavenly. They hoik me up and boost my charm and confidence. As Dean Martin once said: "I pity the man who doesn't drink. When he wakes up in the morning, that's the best he's going to feel all day..."

If you're having trouble keeping up with my rambling, I have just dictated that fizzy drinks, soda and pop are right out in the world of Operation Sexy 2008. Unless they're full of whiskey, gin or fermented hops and barley.

Because soda is insidious. You can drink it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. That's three times as many opportunities to guzzledown the calories than with alcohol...

Alcohol, tradition dictates, should only ever be consumed after 12pm or 6pm - in company and whilst wearing trousers.

Operation Sexy 2008 has spoken...

No comments: